Sizes & Care
1. Use a mild soap or specially formulated silk shampoos
2. Soak silk in luke warm water for 3-5 minutes.
3. Just quickly wash it in cold water.
4. Gently move the fabric during soaking from side to side (Do not wring dry!)
Handle wet silk with even greater care as it is very delicate.
5. After A maximum of 5 minutes remove silk from water and rinse the fabric
with cold water adding a tea spoon of vinegar to completely rid it of the soap
6. Wrap silk in a dry towel to remove the remaining liquid.
7. Do not uses bleach.
8. No iron.
9. Always remember that silk is a protein structure much like human hair. Heat will
1. Dry cleaning.
2. Hand washing.
3. Use a mild soap or specially formulated silk shampoos and cold water.
4. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
5. Remove any excess water carefully.
6. Flat drying in the shade.
7. Do not use a brush to remove any wrinkles.
8. Keep in a cool dry place.
1. Made of 100% soft cotton and machine washable.
2. Always wash like colors together to prevent fabric dyes from bleeding into lighter colored clothing.
3. Do not use chlorine bleach.
4. Tumble dry low.
5. Cool Iron if needed.
1. 95% cotton & 5% spandex
2. To clean, machine wash in cold water.
3. For the best results, wash in the delicate cycle.
4. Always wash like colors together to prevent fabric dyes from bleeding into lighter colored clothing
5. Do not use chlorine bleach.
6. Do not dry clean.
7. Do not iron.
Please view our size chart below. If your measurements fall between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size. Please remember, measurements shown are body, not garment measurements.